Marshall Hotels & Resorts is seeking a proven Banquet Manager at the newly renovated Heritage Hotel and Conference Center located in Southbury, CT.
The Banquet Manager is responsible for overseeing all banquet events, while maximizing customer satisfaction from pre-event planning through post-event phases of service. Cultivate and maintain relationships with key hotel personnel to enhance the overall business relationship with hotel. Click APPLY NOW for full details.
- Prepare schedules, payroll and other employee/guest functions
- Coordinate with Catering and Sales departments on banquet needs of clients
- Conduct/execute Wedding Ceremony rehearsals.
- Meet with function group leaders to discuss details, set-up arrangements and special needs
- Ensure proper service to clients during banquet functions
- Coordinate food, beverage, table arrangements, and decoration for functions, assuring completion as specified by client
- Inspect all areas for cleanliness, working and safety conditions
- Ensure staff is in proper uniform (including safety equipment) and well-groomed and on time for daily shift meeting
- Complete the daily final report, including the closure of the day’s checks
- Maintain a bank for use in event cash bars
- Maintain a monthly & quarterly inventory of China, glass, silverware & linen
- Ensure proper storage of equipment and supplies
- Actively participate in coaching and counseling of employees
- Participate in all management meetings
- Conduct service training for employees
- Foster and promote the Heritage Hotel culture of service and hospitality
- Employee will be required to be apart of our MOD (Manager on Duty) schedule.