BUSINESS TRANSIENT SALES MANAGER
Be part of our award winning team at the DoubleTree by Hilton Washington DC North/Gaithersburg! We are seeking a dynamic, experienced, passionate hospitality sales professional to become our Business Transient Sales Manager.
We have recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation to include all guestrooms and public space – and we are looking for the perfect person to introduce corporate travelers to their new home away from home.
You will be responsible for all proactive and reactive BT strategies along with achieving the transient revenue goals in the BT segment. The Business Transient Sales Manager focuses on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of hotels’ sales and financial objective.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Lead and execute all sales and marketing efforts for BT segment.
- Own relationships in the immediate local market.
- Support a comprehensive business plan that defines the marketing, sales, e-commerce, social media and public relations objectives for assigned segment.
- Achieve established goals and/or budgets relative to the BT segment.
- Develop pricing and market strategies with hotel GM, DOS, RDOS, and RRM.
- Meet or exceed call targets and booking goals for room revenue.
- Daily proactive solicitation to new accounts to secure site visits.
- Evaluate all potential account volume for every account based on segment’s goals.
- Oversee the progress of account room night pick up and makes calls on a monthly and quarterly basis to review with each client.
- Review account production on a weekly basis and develop strategies to shift share
- Prepare weekly activity report to include all financial booking performance and personal call reports.
- Review and analyze entire RFP process for each transient account.
- Assist in the production of the marketing plan section focused on BT accounts.
- Continuously network/engage with in house guests of focus accounts.
In addition to a great work environment, our talented team enjoys:
- Competitive compensation
- Professional development opportunities
- Paid time off for vacation, holiday and illness
- Company-sponsored medical plans including health insurance, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, ALLSTATE plans for Accident / Critical Illness / Hospital, Legal Shield plan, Identity Shield plan, and Flexible Spending Plans for Medical and Dependent Care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Room discounts at all Marshall-managed hotel locations
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- An experienced, proven BT leader in the local market with forward thinking vision
- A dynamic, creative, assertive hospitality professional with a “can do” attitude
- Brand experience with Hilton and OnQ, and Delphi FDC preferred, but not required
- Strong knowledge of business trends on both a local and national level
- A strong researcher with ability to uncover, analyze, and close new accounts
- A great team member that is collaborative, energized, and tenacious
A History of Excellence
Who We Are
Founded in 1980 by industry icon Charles Marshall, Marshall Hotels & Resorts (MH&R) is a full-service hotel management company that specializes in all property segments, from roadside, independent hotels to four-star, beachfront resorts, throughout the United States. MH&R’s typical hotels average 100 to 500 rooms in urban, business, suburban and resort locations. In addition to a variety of non-branded hotels, MH&R works with virtually all major hotel franchise companies, including Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Marriott International, InterContinental Hotel Group, Hyatt Hotels Corp., Radisson, Choice Hotels, Best Western Hotels & Resorts and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts.
Thank you in advance for your interest in considering this opportunity with Marshall Hotels & Resorts. If you decide this opportunity isn’t the right fit for you, please visit our website to view other opportunities at www.marshallhotels.com