Marshall Hotels & Resorts is seeking a candidate for Director of Sales and Marketing for its newly renovated and soon to be Holiday Inn Lancaster Downtown property. Featuring over 200 guest rooms and nearly 18,000 square feet of meeting and ballroom space, this position is a perfect for current Director of Sales who would like to grow their career or a senior level hotel sales manager who is looking to become a director. The ideal candidate will have experience in the Lancaster or Pennsylvania market. This position comes with a competitive base salary and bonus potential and a benefits package. Click APPLY NOW for full details.
- Effectively source out new corporate or association clients.
- Continue relationships with current clients and identify new business from a result of the relationship.
- The ability to actively sell using a “grass root” approach and have an outside sales call mentality.
- Use of internet prospecting to identify and close new business.
- Work with Regional Sales Director to achieve required sales goals.
- Have current knowledge of hotel rates, strategies, discounts and promotions.
- Respond to all sales inquiries, RFP’s and other leads accurately, timely and in a professional manner.
- Assist in writing the annual marketing plan as well as establishing sales revenue goals
- Type correspondence, reports and necessary forms i.e. contracts, as well as prepare proposals or other letters as directed.
- Other duties as determined by hotel management.