We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced hospitality professional to join our team as a Dual Property Sales Manager who can help lead the properties to sustainable success at the Hampton Inn and Suites Atlanta/Marietta and Wyndham Garden Inn Marietta.
The Dual Property Sales Manager is responsible for growing overall revenue and profitability, while maximizing customer satisfaction from pre-event planning through post-event phases of service. Solicit new and repeat business through a proactive sales approach that incorporates consultative selling skills. Cultivate and maintain relationships with key hotel personnel to enhance the overall business relationship with hotels, with an emphasis on Group Sales.
- Solicit and secure business for hotel through a proactive, consultative sales approach and utilize Hotel’s sales process.
- Utilize current software systems, marketing tools and standard documents.
- Implement and update hotel marketing tools as needed.
- Write and utilize a quarterly sales action plan.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key hotel personnel and meet client needs through attending client meetings, creating and maintaining organized show files and responding to client concerns, questions and problems.
- Assist with reporting as necessary on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Provide operational support during shows, driving sales programs with team members and conduct training as needed.
- Ability to work in a position that has a high volume of accounts and occasional quick turnaround time.
In addition to a great work environment, our talented team enjoys:
- Competitive compensation
- Sales bonus program
- Professional development and growth
- Paid time off for vacation, holiday and sick
- Company-sponsored medical plans including health insurance, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, ALLSTATE plans for Accident / Critical Illness / Hospital, Legal Shield plan, Identity Shield plan, and
- Flexible Spending Plans for Medical and Dependent Care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401k retirement plan
- Room discounts at all Marshall-managed hotel locations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 4 years of prior hotel sales experience required – Hilton and Wyndham experience preferred.
- Local Marietta/Cobb County, GA experience preferred.
- Knowledge of hospitality industry and sales processes.
- Ability to read and decipher financial reports and records.
- Experience selling to all group market segments- Corp/SMERF/Association/Government-is required.
- Complete required Brand Sales Training.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong time management.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Basic computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Knowledge of hotel sales system STS is a plus.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- The ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- All other duties as assigned.
A History of Excellence
Who We Are
Founded in 1980 by industry icon Charles Marshall, Marshall Hotels & Resorts (MH&R) is a full-service hotel management company that specializes in all property segments, from roadside, independent hotels to four-star, beachfront resorts, throughout the United States. MH&R’s typical hotels average 100 to 500 rooms in urban, business, suburban and resort locations. In addition to a variety of non-branded hotels, MH&R works with virtually all major hotel franchise companies, including Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Marriott International, InterContinental Hotel Group, Hyatt Hotels Corp., Radisson, Choice Hotels, Best Western Hotels & Resorts and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts.
Thank you in advance for your interest in considering this opportunity with Marshall Hotels & Resorts. If you decide this opportunity isn’t the right fit for you, please visit our website to view other opportunities at www.marshallhotels.com or for future consideration, email your resume to email@example.com.