WE ARE GROWING RAPIDLY!
NEED QUALIFIED LOCAL GM CANDIDATES IMMEDIATELY
Marshall Hotels & Resorts is seeking proven General Manager candidates. We are growing and looking for candidates to oversee all facets of limited service hotels for Branded properties located in the New York City area including Long Island City, Brooklyn, Staten Island and Manhattan. Our locations require hands on professionals to oversee the day-to-day operations and financial performance of our hotels in cooperation with Marshall’s proven corporate support structure. This is a perfect opportunity for experienced AGMs looking to advance their career to the next step. Click APPLY NOW for full details.
The successful candidates value his or her associates based on the understanding that it is the line managers and staff members that create the service environment and the Guest experience that ensures success in our hotels. While the successful candidate needs not be certified in the accounting field, he or she will be responsible for reading and understanding the property’s budget and profit and loss statements; be able to affect change in expenses to accommodate revenue variations; oversee staffing levels and understand the impact of labor costs; and be able to support the day-to-day sales effort and marketing initiatives. Human resource management and the creation of a “team culture” is a key component to the success of this individual. In addition, successful candidates will:
- Ensure property hiring and employee practices comply with company and legal requirements striving for a culturally diverse workforce
- Select, train, and direct department supervisors and other associates as necessary keeping them well versed in all policies and procedures
- Remain highly visible and be readily available for guests at all times
- Aggressively reduce accidents, and minimize worker’s compensation and unemployment claims and resulting costs
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business objectives