Marshall Hotels & Resorts, a premier management company responsible for performance in an eclectic group of branded and independent hotels throughout the United States, is seeking qualified candidates as the Manager of Financial Reporting and Analysis. The successful candidate will be based at our corporate offices located at 1315 S. Division Street, Salisbury, Maryland. We are growing. This is a great opportunity to develop IT and Accounting skills. Recent college graduates with an Information Technology or Accounting degree would be an ideal fit. Click APPLY NOW for full details.
The Manager of Financial Reporting and Analysis is responsible for the development, maintenance and expansion of the company’s technology-driven proprietary budget and forecasting tools. This position requires someone who is an analyst and possess the technical ability to create complex financial budgeting and forecasting documents and models.
- Develop and maintain the proprietary budget and forecasting tools
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and deliver training and user materials
- Develop and conduct training with end users
- Provide support for end users
- Report, maintain and monitor trends in order to expand functionality to meet changing business needs
- Drive product and process improvements
- Assist with various accounting and finance projects
- Financial Management
- Technical Capacity
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time exempt position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. but must be flexible to adjust start and end times and be able to work nights, weekends and holidays based on business needs. This position does require overnight travel as needed.
Required Education and Experience Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT) with general accounting experience. This is an ideal position for a recent college graduate.
Required Skills Ability to create complex Excel documents and models required.
M3 accounting experience preferred but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- IT: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)