Marshall Hotels & Resorts is a premium management company responsible for an eclectic group of branded and independent hotels throughout the United States. Joining the Marshall Team gives you a rewarding career opportunity with a nationally ranked hospitality management company that focuses on customer satisfaction and personal growth. We pride ourselves in continually seeking motivated team members who believe guest service is the top priority.
First and foremost, we are all here to assist our guests. Everything else is secondary. If you don’t see our associates assisting a guest, you’re bound to watch them assisting someone who is…….Mike Marshall, President & CEO
You can expect to experience strong and supportive leadership, transparent and effective management of our human resources, employee engagement, a collaborative and supportive culture and a strong track record in staff retention, learning, professional development, and growth across the whole organization.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced hospitality professional to join our team as a Sales Manager at the Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead who can help lead the property to sustainable success.
The Sales Manager is responsible for establishing the pre-opening sales effort, identifying key local accounts, and creating awareness and exactment in the Allentown area. Solicit business through a proactive sales approach that incorporates consultative selling skills. Cultivate and maintain relationships with key hotel personnel to enhance the overall business relationship with hotel.
- Solicit and secure business for hotel through a proactive, consultative sales approach and utilize Hotel’s sales process.
- Utilize current software systems(STS), marketing tools and standard documents.
- Implement and update hotel marketing tools as needed.
- Write and utilize a quarterly sales action plan.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key hotel personnel and meet client needs through attending client meetings, creating and maintaining organized show files and responding to client concerns, questions, and problems.
- Assist with reporting as necessary on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Provide operational support during shows, driving sales programs with team members and conduct training as needed.
- Ability to work in a position that has a high volume of accounts and occasional quick turnaround time.
In addition to a great work environment, our talented team enjoys:
- Competitive compensation
- Sales bonus program
- Professional development and growth
- Paid time off for vacation, holiday and sick
- Company-sponsored medical plans including health insurance, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, AFLAC plans for Accident / Critical Illness / Hospital, Legal Shield plan, Identity Shield plan, and Flexible Spending Plans for Medical and Dependent Care
- Commuter Benefit options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401k retirement plan
- Room discounts at all Marshall-managed hotel locations