Become Part of the Marshall Team……
Marshall Hotels & Resorts is a premium management company responsible for an eclectic group of branded and independent hotels throughout the United States. Joining the Marshall Team gives you a rewarding career opportunity with a nationally ranked hospitality management company that focuses on customer satisfaction and personal growth. We pride ourselves in continually seeking motivated team members who believe guest service is the top priority.
First and foremost, we are all here to assist our guests. Everything else is secondary. If you don’t see our associates assisting a guest, you’re bound to watch them assisting someone who is…….Mike Marshall, President & CEO
You can expect to experience strong and supportive leadership, transparent and effective management of our human resources, employee engagement, a collaborative and supportive culture and a strong track record in staff retention, learning, professional development, and growth across the whole organization.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced hospitality professional to join our team as a Sales Manager at the Holiday Inn Fort Worth-Alliance who can help lead the property to sustainable success.
The Sales Manager is responsible for establishing the sales effort, identifying key local accounts, and creating awareness and excitement in the Alliance area. Solicit business through a proactive sales approach that incorporates consultative selling skills. Cultivate and maintain relationships with key hotel personnel to enhance the overall business relationship with hotel.
- Solicit and secure business for hotel through a proactive, consultative sales approach and utilize Hotel’s sales process.
- Utilize current software systems, marketing tools and standard documents.
- Implement and update hotel marketing tools as needed.
- Effectively sell property meeting space.
- Write and utilize a quarterly sales action plan.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key hotel personnel and meet client needs through attending client meetings, creating and maintaining organized show files and responding to client concerns, questions, and problems.
- Assist with reporting as necessary on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Provide operational support during shows, driving sales programs with team members and conduct training as needed.
- Ability to work in a position that has a high volume of accounts and occasional quick turnaround time.
In addition to a great work environment, our talented team enjoys:
- Competitive compensation
- Sales bonus program
- Professional development and growth
- Paid time off for vacation, holiday and sick
- Company-sponsored medical plans including health insurance, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, ALLSTATE plans for Accident / Critical Illness / Hospital, Legal Shield plan, Identity Shield plan, and Flexible Spending Plans for Medical and Dependent Care
- Commuter Benefit options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401k retirement plan
- Room discounts at all Marshall-managed hotel locations
A History of Excellence
Who We Are
Founded in 1980 by industry icon Charles Marshall, Marshall Hotels & Resorts (MH&R) is a full-service hotel management company that specializes in all property segments, from roadside, independent hotels to four-star, beachfront resorts, throughout the United States. MH&R’s typical hotels average 100 to 500 rooms in urban, business, suburban and resort locations. In addition to a variety of non-branded hotels, MH&R works with virtually all major hotel franchise companies, including Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Marriott International, InterContinental Hotel Group, Hyatt Hotels Corp., Radisson, Choice Hotels, Best Western Hotels & Resorts and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts.
Thank you in advance for your interest in considering this opportunity with Marshall Hotels & Resorts. If you decide this opportunity isn’t the right fit for you, please visit our website to view other opportunities at www.marshallhotels.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 4 years of prior hotel sales experience required – IHG experience preferred.
- Knowledge of hospitality industry and sales processes.
- Ability to read and decipher financial reports and records.
- Complete required Brand Sales Training.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong time management.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Basic computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- The ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- All other duties as assigned.